Loving Life – My Way
BALANCE Living Insights
Loving Life – My Way
What if you could have it all?
What if you lived your life deliberately
What if you were to choose how your life played out
It’s finally here – The magic will unfold over the next 7 insights
It’s time to see just what’s possible when you take a deep breath and choose to move forward into your truth with courage and self-belief.
7 insights are designed for women all over, who dream of life overflowing with limitless passion, wellbeing, expansion and celebrating your creation.
Bring back your sparkle. Expand yourself and move out of your own way, we are going on a journey together which will blow your mind. Yes, there are sacrifices and yes there is effort, but they are the old ways that were are leaving behind, the limiting beliefs about ourselves and the constraints that hold us back from being in our “amazing” each and every day. As you are liberated from your constraints and limitation
1.Believe and Be Clear about your intentions.s you will begin to live deliberately in your new creation, with your sparkle and your passion ignited. Your new paradigms and tools will be part of your everyday life, and so this will be the way it is, really!!
Lets get creating your goal. Take the time to discover your true passions, drivers and goals. We need to begin by being deliberate in our intentions and put some time into creating your vision. Make sure you can measure the results. If the goal is vague or has instructions such as ‘take initiative’, it isn’t motivating or measurable and you may not even know you’ve achieved it.
To get you thinking try answering these questions. What drives you? What do you do for Pleasure and fun? Things you are great at? Things you like having? Places you feel great? People you love being with? Things I no longer want in my life? Things that are holding me back? Things that make you feel proud? Things that inspire and motivate you? Things you love working on? Things that make you laugh? Things you get excited about?
Think about how the success of your goal should be measured and how the outcome will make you feel. Will you feel excited, challenged or motivated. If it’s not something you feel strongly about you might need to clarify it further or even change it.
2. Accept and Acknowledge the challenges which may confront you. Don’t buy into your fears or limitations, simply acknowledge, write them down and create an action plan for what will happen if these challenges come up. For example if you believe lack of time may come up, you need to ensure you create some flexibility in your schedule to allow the goal or intention you’ve created to come to life. If your intention is fitness related and your fears are being at the gym, maybe schedule workout dates with friends or a personal trainer. Remember to be specific and realistic
3. Lay it out – Create a clear and concise plan of action. Map your intentions and bring your plan to life. Consider putting your goal into a mission statement to add clarity, or create a vision board or treasure map with pictures or photos to help visualise your intention. Do your goals require long term or short term planning?
The passion or goal I am deliberately bringing into my life is
The steps I need to take to make this become real are:
The timeframe for each step will be
The measurable milestone results are:
I will see my new vision unfold on or before date
4. Align your thoughts Commit to mindfulness. Do what really matters, plan mindfully and don’t overcommit. This step can bring up some discomfort, because we are making the conscious decision to make a change. Create some time in your day to meditate or visualise your goal become real. Behave like someone who has this passion or goal in their life every day and begin to be that person.
5. No Playing small – Respond rather than React – This requires courage, self examination and willingness to deal with fears or emotions which may come. When we react, it comes across as defensive behaviour, we become uncomfortable and we are on alert. Responding is more thoughtful and contains reasoning, it is guided by logic more so than emotion.
Now, step out of your comfort zone and stretch to the next level.
6. EleCtrify your sparkle – Restore yourself. A fulfilled and limitless lifestyle requires a nurtured and flexible body mind and soul. Try your hand at yoga, meditation or take that ever longed for art class. Surround yourself with likeminded people who want the best for you, become inspired and inspirational. Get out and nourish your soul.
Engage -Feed the Hunger for living – squeeze the most out of your exhilaration and give life to your new creation.
Realise your Awesomeness
Live it, breathe it, LOVE IT
Once you begin living deliberately, you will need to seek feedback, find out what your strengths are and if necessary find a coach who can support you in this process.
yours in transformation
Phone: 0421 9570 75
Posted on: October 1, 2015, by : Balance n Heal